Jeff Walters, President and COO, and Tadashi ‘Tady’ Yoshida, Chairman and CEO of Subaru of America, Inc.
At Subaru, we are proud to continue our efforts to be More Than a Car Company®. Our mission goes beyond just selling cars. It means coming together as a winning team to treat all with respect, create quality products, put safety first, invest in our communities, and create a rewarding place to work. Our 2022 Corporate Impact Report will tell the stories of how we strive to make the world a better place. We call this the Subaru Love Promise.
As Subaru continues growing as a company, we are honored to be taking on new roles furthering this meaningful work. We would not be where we are today without the dedication of Tom Doll over the last 40+ years, who stepped down as President and CEO in April of 2023. His vision for the Subaru brand and all of those who come in contact with it was a driving force for our Subaru Love Promise. He has impacted the lives of countless colleagues, Subaru owners, and community members.
Throughout this report, you will read about how we are committed to living our Love Promise and supporting our retailers in being More Than a Car Dealer. Thank you for joining us on this journey.
President and COO
Subaru of America, Inc.
Tadashi "Tady" Yoshida
Chairman and CEO
Subaru of America, Inc.
The Subaru Love Promise®
Recognition for Who We Are
For the second consecutive year, Subaru was recognized on this list of the 50 most community-minded U.S. companies.
Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index
Benevity Corporate Goodness Award
Axios Corporate Reputation Rankings
Recognition For What We Do
IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK+
American Customer Satisfaction Index
IIHS Superior Front Crash Prevention
U.S News & World Report
- Subaru earned these claims in calendar year 2022; awards may have expired.
- Claim applies to U.S.-spec vehicles. Based on research conducted by Subaru of America and Subaru Canada.
- Compared to all other measured mass market automotive companies in the 2022 American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) surveys of customers rating their own automotive company’s performance. ACSI® is a registered trademark of ACSI, LLC.
- 2022 IntelliChoice 5-Year Cost of Ownership Study© 2022 MOTOR TREND GROUP, LLC.
- For SUVs $30K–45K. Read more in the Subaru media center.
- Based on Experian Automotive vehicles in operation vs. total new registrations.